IT365 Managed Services Customers
We Will Help You Maintain Your Equipment
Please fill out the form below or call (888) 700-0237 to request service, order supplies, or enter your meter reading. Please include your Equipment ID.
Toner Tips to Keep Your Contract Cost Low
- Only replace the toner when the machine is indicating it is ready to be replaced. Sometimes they will give advanced warning so you have time to order.
- Do not replace all four color toners at the same time. This is costly and unfriendly to the environment.
- Avoid ordering full sets of toner every time. It is highly unlikely that you are using the colors at the same rate. See previous note.
- Replace waste toner box when the machine says it is full. Replacing the waste toner box every time you change out a toner is not necessary.
- If you run out of toner in the middle of a print job, simply replace the toner and press start. The print job will start right back up!